Rehabilitation therapy is an alternative medical system. It’s a health care profession that focuses on disorders of the musculoskeletal system and the nervous system, and the effects of these disorders on general health. Our international Physiatrists have broad diagnostic skills and are also trained to recommend therapeutic and rehabilitative exercises, as well as to provide nutritional, dietary and lifestyle counseling.
What is Rehabilitation Medicine Biophysics?
Rehabilitation Medicine Biophysics is a highly-advanced, scientific, and proven chiropractic technique which corrects and restores your spine back to alignment.
Rehabilitation Medicine Biophysics combines biology, physiology, physics, geometry, and anatomy to identify the causes of your pain, discomfort, loss of mobility, and altered health. That means your diagnosis – and treatment – will be based on sound scientific and chiropractic principles.
Here are some of our doctor's effective signitured techniques:
Active Release Technique
What is Active Release Techniques (ART) to Individuals, Athletes, and Patients?
ART is a patented, state of the art soft tissue system/movement based massage technique that treats problems with muscles, tendons, ligaments, fascia and nerves. Headaches, back pain, carpal tunnel syndrome, shin splints, shoulder pain, plantar fasciitis, knee problems, and tennis elbow are just a few of the many conditions that can be resolved quickly and permanently with ART. These conditions all have one important thing in common: they are often a result of overused muscles.
Koren Specific Technique
What is Koren Specific Technique?
Special Rehabilitation Technique with gentle movements and muscle reflex stimulation.
- All types of back and neck pain respond well. There is no rotation or ‘cracking’ of the neck
- Shoulder pain and arm pain respond very well
- Leg pain
- Headache, Migraines,dizziness, sinus congestion, brain ‘fog’ and any other conditions that are caused by misalignments or restrictions in the cranial bones (the bonesof the skull)
- Hump patterns at the base of the neck, the hump pattern is extremely unhealthy, it is a lump of restricted swollen muscles and vertebrae, it is not only unsightly but can lead to health problems ranging from heart problems to breathing conditions.
- ADD and ADHD and other learning disorders in children and adults
- Colic in infants
- Injuries from work or car accidents