Shanghai Huashan Hospital, North Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, deputy chief physician, associate professor, Ph. D.
American Association of laparoscopic and endoscopic physicians (SLS)
Medical treatment is good at
1. Minimally invasive surgery for gynecological benign diseases (uterine fibroids, ovarian cysts, adenomyosis, endometrial polyps, cervical lesions).
2. standardized surgery and chemotherapy for gynecologic malignancies.
3. systematic diagnosis and treatment of endometriosis and female infertility.
4. diagnosis and treatment of chronic pelvic pain in women.
5. Perinatal health care (pregnancy counseling, pregnancy care, postpartum rehabilitation and nursing), pregnancy complications management