Intervertebral foraminoscopyThe foraminoscope enters the foramina horizontally and operates within the safe working triangle. The prominent nucleus pulposus, nerve root, dural sac and bone tissue can be clearly seen under endoscopy. All kinds of forceps can be used to remove prominent tissue or bone under microscope, and repair damaged annulus fibrosus with radio frequency electrodes. The operation is minimally invasive: the skin incision was only 7 mm, the size of a soybean grain, with less than 20 ml of bleeding and only one suture to close after the operation. This minimally invasive treatment minimizes trauma and gives the best results of similar operations.
Conditions for use:
1. Persistent or recurrent attacks of spinal pain;
2. Spinal pain above the lower back. For example, patients with low back pain and those with moderate leg pain can be treated with low-temperature plasma nucleus pulposus;
3. When strict conservative treatment is ineffective. Conservative treatment is recommended for at least 4-6 weeks, including steroidal or non-steroidal anti-inflammatory analgesics, physiotherapy, surgery or conditioning training. If neurological symptoms worsen, immediate surgery may be required;
4. There is no history of drug abuse or mental illness;
5. Positive straight leg raising test and difficulty bending over;
6. Thorough imaging examination, especially CT and MRI, is an important means to accurately determine the size, location and nature of the nucleus pulposus.
Painless gastrointestinal endoscopy
New painless technology is used to enable patients to complete the whole inspection and treatment process without pain. Gastroscopy only takes 20-30 minutes, and colonoscopy only takes 30~50 minutes. You can return home 5 to 10 minutes after the exam or treatment is completed. Before a gastroscopy, you cannot eat any foods. For intestinal endoscopy, it is necessary to take a laxative in order to clean out intestinal contents and optimize full gastrointestinal endoscopic examination.
Arthroscopy is not only used for the diagnosis of disease, but also widely used in the treatment of joint diseases. Arthroscopic surgery is a minimally invasive surgery, which was first used in treating the knee joint, but now can be used on the hip, shoulder, ankle, elbow and finger joints.
Application of arthroscopy:
1. Arthroscopic debridement: Suitable for knee pain, swelling, fluid accumulation, motor dysfunction, feeling of strangulation or compression when, after 3-6 months of rest, physiotherapy, and medication, there is no improvement
2. Treatment of osteoarthritis
3. Treatment of inflammatory arthritis
4. Treatment of synovitis
5. Treatment of suppurative arthritis
1. Diagnostic laparoscopy can be used to find the cause of unexplained lower abdominal pain examination; pelvic mass localization, identification, staging and treatment; to explore the cause of infertility; for clear classification of genital malformations; and to explore endocrine diseases.
2. Operative laparoscopy can be used for family planning surgery; tissue biopsy; lysis of adhesions; conservative surgical treatment of endometriosis; ectopic pregnancy surgery; accessory surgery; uterine surgery; ovarian surgery; and draining of pelvic abscess.
Doctors and lecturers
Specializes in minimally-invasive endovascular treatment of various urological diseases, including urinary calculi, prostate diseases, bladder tumors, etc. Has personally performed more than1500 percutaneous kidney stone removals, more than 3000 ureteroscopic lithotripsy, and nearly 1000 transurethral resections of the prostate.
Specializes in all kinds of surgical and standard treatment of breast tumors and thyroid tumors, especially minimally-invasive surgery for benign breast tumors, breast-conserving surgery, modified radical mastectomy, sentinel lymph node biopsy, thyroid fine-needle aspiration, functional neck dissection for thyroid cancer, and minimally-invasive thyroid endoscopic surgery. Also proficient in port placement surgery.
Specializes in laparoscopic cholecystectomy, laparoscopic appendectomy, laparoscopic hernia repair, thyroid and breast surgery, hemorrhoids and anal fissures. Proficient in both open and laparoscopic surgery.
1978.9-1983.9 上海第二医科大学医療学部卒業で医学学士学位を取得 /1983.10-1987.4 華東病院 外科医
1987.5-9日東大留学前と日本語学習 /1987.10-1988.9 東京大学付属病院第二外科臨床で留学 / 988.10-1993.3 東京大学医学部の外科博士課程を専攻、卒業し、第二外科医局に入籍、東京大学医学博士を獲得 / 1993.4-2011 テレビでシモンと医学研究所、東京警察病院、FUJlNON内視鏡部、野村病院、帯津三敬病院、外科、麻酔、リハビリ、臨床や研究開発に従事