Patient Care: (+86) 21 5155 1858 （8:30~18:30）
24h Emergency: (+86) 21 6270 5300
OSMART (Orthopaedic, Sports Medicine, Arthroscopy and Rehabilitation Team) is a team that is constructed of a group of prominent Orthopaedic, sports medicine and rehabilitation experts with the aim of providing a complete and comprehensive service in all kinds of musculoskeletal problems from head to toes with the spine, such as bones, joints, ligaments, soft tissues, sports related problems including degenerations from conservative treatment to surgery and rehabilitation. In addition, OSMART also provides service to improve sports performance and health by prescribing personalized exercise program; immediate on-field emergency injury assessment and management.
OSMART is initiated and led by Dr. Samson Cho who is specialized in sports medicine and arthroscopy. OSMART integrates top orthopedic surgeons, sports medicine doctors, chiropractors, rehabilitation doctors and physiotherapists who work together as a team to personalize custom-made highly efficient medical and health services.
Orthopaedic issues can arise at any time in your life. Sports-related issues such as: sprains, fractures, ligament tears and tendon injuries such as ACL and Rotator Cuff tear can be frustrating and limiting in your daily life. In the case of orthopaedic treatment, sooner is always better. OSMART can identify symptoms, test, diagnose, treat and help you recover by setting out a clear plan to get you back to your optimal health.
OSMART can also help with degenerative issues that occur with old age, helping you to stay fit and young for longer. Our team has many years of experience with common degenerative issues such as Osteoarthritis and who are suffering lower back pain, knee pain, neck pain, shoulder pain, etc.
OSMART has a vision to provide quality tailored healthcare and management to anyone seeking to lead active, healthy and prosperous lives.
1. Less Pain, More Happiness: Focusing on a quick and enjoyable recovery
2. Effectiveness: Treat the cause as well as the symptoms within an outlined time-frame
3. Understanding: Giving each patient peace of mind by explaining the details of their issues
4. Tailored Treatment: Treating each issue independently with the best method possible
5. Teamwork: Catering each part of your recovery with each of our specialties and skills
We treat spinal disorders, traumas (accidents), work or sports related injuries, acute and chronic pain, soft tissues problems (nerve, muscles, ligaments, tendon, etc.). Common symptoms such as decrease of joint’s range of motion, muscle weakness, abnormal sensations, catching or locking of joints, numbness or tingling, swelling, instability feeling.
1. Manipulation and Chiropractice.
2. Physiotherapy: Medical Massage, Stretching and Specialized Muscles strengthening; Ultrasound, Tractions, Shockwave, Electricity (T.E.N.S); Heat and Cold therapy.
3. Medicine: Oral, external, intravenous, injection and intra-articular injections.
4. Posture Correction and Orthodics.
1. Minimal invasive surgery for bone, spine, joints and soft tissues problems.
2. Arthroscopic surgery for shoulder, elbow, wrist, hip, knee, ankle and foot.
Rehabilitation: 1. Pre/Post-operative Rehabilitation and Functional Rehabilitation.